- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5961
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a "NO FOB DETECTED" message when attempting to start the vehicle. Technician will need to ensure the battery is adequately charged to start vehicle. Also check the battery in the FOB to ensure it is 2 to 3 direct current volts. Technician will need to get in the vehicle with a known good fob press the Start Button. Listen for a click noise or a series of click noises from the Remote Control Door Lock Receiver. If there is only one click instead of a series of clicks, then the transistor internal to the Remote Control Door Lock Receiver is not operating properly. For this condition, replace the Remote Control Door Lock Receiver module.
Click a tab for more information.