- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4112P
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.