- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 24 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4786C
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE LOW OIL PRESSURE MESSAGE. TECHNICIAN MAY ALSO FIND A DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P0521 IN THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE. TECHNICIAN SHOULD FOLLOW ALL PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSIS. WHEN USING A SCAN TOOL IF THE OIL PRESSURE IS LOW BUT THE OIL PRESSURE AT THE OIL FILTER HOUSING IS CORRECT, TECHNICIAN SHOULD INSPECT THE VALVE LIFTER OIL FILTER FOR DEBRIS/SLUDGE THAT COULD BE RESTRICTING OIL FLOW TO THE OIL PRESSURE SENSOR. TECHNICIAN SHOULD REMOVE THE VALVE LIFTER OIL FILTER AND CLEAN IT. IF THE VALVE LIFTER OIL FILTER CANNOT BE CLEANED REPLACE IT.
Click a tab for more information.