- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5130J
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician how to diagnose and repair a vehicle with an engine that runs with an intermittent crank no start with a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0011 or P00C6 current or history. The Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve may be sticking or binding causing the valve timing to be retarded. Dealer will need to cycle the Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve by energizing it using Global Diagnostic System 2.
Click a tab for more information.