- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5154
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L (LT1) Engine Exchange has been placed on engine exchange program that will be administered by the General Motors Product Quality Center. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Product Quality Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.