- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5156
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have oil leak after the balancer is removed or replaced. Technician will need to insure the balancer bolt is the correct bolt for the engine application.
Click a tab for more information.