- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5165B
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil dripping out of the air filter box. Technician will check the proper level of the oil prior to any repair. Technician will change the oil filter and clean out the air box. Also insure there is no residual oil in the PVC lines and install a new air filter.
Click a tab for more information.