- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5179C
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have extended or long crank time during cold ambient air temperatures. Direct Injection systems run at higher pressures, and the mechanical pump on the engine must build up the required pressure before the first injection event occurs. Direct Injection engines may have slightly longer cold crank times than that of port fuel engines.
Click a tab for more information.