- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 24 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5185
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:BELTS AND ASSOCIATED PULLEYS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have rattle noise at 30 to 40 MPH when the engine is switching between V8 and V4. Inspect the drive belt tensioner for a hydraulic fluid leak. Only replace the tensioner if it is found to be leaking.
Click a tab for more information.