- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5238A
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician vehicles that have a rattle noise heard at the engine bell housing. Technician should swap out front flexplate before starting a major service procedure. Technician should never reinstall the old flexplate.
Click a tab for more information.