- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5395
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: FUEL/PROPULSION SYSTEM (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR THE CONCERN OF A RATTLE OR TICKING NOISE THAT IS LOUDER INSIDE THE VEHICLE THAN OUTSIDE. INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED TO INSPECT THE FUEL FEED LINE BETWEEN THE HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP AND CHASSIS FUEL LINE.
Click a tab for more information.