- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5395B
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician on the steps to diagnose the concern and the steps to repair the concern. Customer hears a rattle or ticking noise that is louder inside the vehicle than outside. A-This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have rattle or ticking noise that is louder inside the vehicle than outside. The noise may also sound like a lifter tick. If the noise is heard best at the fuel line and the sound will be real loud with a stethoscope. The fuel line will need to be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.