- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5423
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE A SERVICE ENGINE SOON MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP ON. TECHNICIAN MAY FIND DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES P0106 AND P0506. TECHNICIAN WILL INSPECT FOR A BROKEN VALVE SPRING AND REPLACE AS NEEDED.
Click a tab for more information.