- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #02-08-42-001H
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This informational bulletin provides information to assist dealership personnel with the identification of vehicle headlamp, tail lamp, license lamp or fog/driving lamp damage that are not considered warrantable.
Click a tab for more information.