- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC-6095-A
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES THE TECHNICIAN WITH A DIAGNOSTIC AID FOR IDENTIFYING INFOTAINMENT COMPONENTS ON THE VEHICLES TO ENSURE THAT THE CORRECT COMPONENT IS ORDERED OR REPLACED AND THE CORRECT LABOR CODE IS USED FOR WARRANTY SUBMISSION.
Click a tab for more information.