- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5910C
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B124B sym 04 in the HMI module. Technician should check the USB port operations if no issue found it should be considered a false code and no components should be replaced. If the USB port is inoperative technician should follow published Service Information diagnosis for Auxiliary Audio Input Malfunction.
Click a tab for more information.