- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6009B
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may inquire as to whether or not a rear sway bar can be added to a vehicle that was not originally equipped with one. The rear sway bar is part of the Z51 Performance Package. General Motors does not recommend or support this modification.
Click a tab for more information.