- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5130F
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician how to diagnose and repair a vehicle with an engine that runs with an intermittent crank no start with a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0011 or P00C6 current or history. The Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve may be sticking or binding causing the valve timing to be retarded. Dealer will need to cycle the Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve by energizing it using Global Diagnostic System 2.
Click a tab for more information.