- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 0 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5179B
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have extended or long crank time during cold ambient air temperatures. Direct Injection systems run at higher pressures, and the mechanical pump on the engine must build up the required pressure before the first injection event occurs. Direct Injection engines may have slightly longer cold crank times than that of port fuel engines.
Click a tab for more information.