- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5230B
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician before replacing the crankshaft to review the following. Dealer should complete the Service Information diagnostics and the Cost Comparison Worksheet for Assembly Repair vs. Replacement. Technician will use the latest version of 09-06-04-026G to verify the Engine Control Module calibration is not an aftermarket calibration. If the customer prefers to keep the original numbers matching engine please call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for repair direction.
Click a tab for more information.