- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5279A
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0089, P127C, P127D, P0192, P0193, P228C, P228D, and P006C. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics for the Diagnostic Trouble Codes that are stored. If Service Information does not lead to a repair for the concern, the fuel rail pressure sensor should be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.