- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5290D
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on using the correct oil when changing the oil on a Corvette with regular production option code Z51, LT1, LT4, Z52, Z06, and non Z51 with LT1. Technician must use Mobil 1 for all Chevrolet complete care program oil changes on 2014-2016 model year corvettes. General Motors has changed the required maintenance schedule on all 2014 through 2015 Z51 and Z06 Corvettes equipped with a dry sump system. The new schedule requires an oil and filter change immediately after the break-in period which is after the first 500 miles. An additional oil change has been added to the Chevrolet Complete Care Program to cover this break-in oil change.
Click a tab for more information.