- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 19 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5470
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a no start or multiple messages on the Driver Information Center during cold weather. Technician will need to check the Vehicle Communication Interface Module label for Assembled in China. If the date is between 7/18/2014 and 8/3/2014, record the Station Identifier from the label and call General Motors Technical Assistance Center referencing this Preliminary Information for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.