- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 86 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12261: Driver Side Frontal Airbag May Not Deploy
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
If the bar and terminals are contacting each other at the time of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal airbag, that airbag will not deploy, increasing the driver's risk of injury.
- General Motors is recalling certain model year 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze, and Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. The driver side frontal air bag has a shorting bar which may intermittently contact the air bag terminals.
- General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel airbag coil, free of charge. The safety recall began on January 11, 2013. Owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-521-7300.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.