- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 13 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 31 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12261: Driver Side Frontal Airbag May Not Deploy
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
If the bar and terminals are contacting each other at the time of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal airbag, that airbag will not deploy, increasing the driver's risk of injury.
- General Motors is recalling certain model year 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze, and Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. The driver side frontal air bag has a shorting bar which may intermittently contact the air bag terminals.
- General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel airbag coil, free of charge. The safety recall began on January 11, 2013. Owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-521-7300.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.