- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 39 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 64 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Cruze
2013 Chevrolet Cruze Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Stopped Working3
- Car Lurches Forward When Brake Is Applied At Full Stop3
- Loud Brakes3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control44
- NHTSA: Service Brakes33
- NHTSA: Traction Control System3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.