- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #29400 01 (Bullet
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- 29400 01 - Special Coverage. On certain vehicles that are equipped with a diesel engine (RPO LML/LGH/LUZ), a malfunction-indicator light (MIL) may illuminate due to an offset in the temperature sensor in the diesel-emission-reduction fluid (DEF) tank reservoir or increased DEF tank-heater resistance. Dealers are to replace the DEF tank reservoir. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.