- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 5 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 9 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 14 days ago
- May 1: General Motors Sued For Not Replacing Takata Airbag Inflators news | 21 days ago
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
An insufficiently torqued bolt may prevent the seat belt from holding the required load in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Separation of the tie rod from the steering gear could result in the loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the parking brake bracket separates, the parking brake may not hold the vehicle, increasing the risk of a vehicle roll away and a crash. Read more »