- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 25 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 29 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 31 days ago
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
An insufficiently torqued bolt may prevent the seat belt from holding the required load in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Separation of the tie rod from the steering gear could result in the loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the parking brake bracket separates, the parking brake may not hold the vehicle, increasing the risk of a vehicle roll away and a crash. Read more »