- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 16 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 25 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 15777: Seat Belt Assembly Bolt Not Properly Tightened
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
An insufficiently torqued bolt may prevent the seat belt from holding the required load in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles manufactured September 24, 2014, to May 29, 2015. In the affected vehicles, one of the driver-side seat belt assembly bolts may not be properly tightened.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the bolts, free of charge. The recall began on January 27, 2016 Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 15777.
- Documents (14)
- Safety Bulletin
- Defect 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - GM CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTERSALES DCS3883 Date: December 23, 2015 Subject: 15777 - Safety Recall Front Seat Belt Bolt Torque
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Bulletin No.: 15777 Date: December 2015
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.