- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5241
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about improper engine block cleaning during engine block service could lead to lines in the block deck surface that may be mistaken for cracks. Technician using improper block deck cleaning methods may see lines in the block deck surface. These lines are the result of using abrasive pad bristle devices to clean the gasket surface of the engine components. Technician should use the latest version of bulletin 00-06-01-012 for complete details on the use of these devices.
Click a tab for more information.