- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 0 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5353E
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a rough idle or misfire. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 set in the Engine Control Module. Technician will need to utilize engine controls schematics to compare the Fuel Injector Control Circuit wire colors to determine if the wires are reversed. If this concern is found, inspect the related harnesses and terminals for signs damage due to the misrouting and repair.
Click a tab for more information.