- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 27 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #11-08-49-001U
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This technical bulletin provides information on Transport Mode On Message Displayed in Driver Information Center (DIC) and/or Battery Light is Flashing and the procedures to turn the transport mode message on and off.
Click a tab for more information.