- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 8 days ago
- August 29: Corvette Cracked Wheels Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 30 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls 514,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- August 3: GM Flex Fuel Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 56 days ago
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze.