- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 30 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 40 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 43 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18159: Fuel Leak In Rollover After Crash/FMVSS 301
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Chevrolet Cruze LS vehicles, equipped with a gasoline engine and a tire inflator kit instead of a spare tire. The vehicles may leak gasoline following a rear-impact crash and a rollover. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 301, "Fuel System Integrity."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will install a lock-ring on the fuel tank that will shield the fuel tank vapor pressure sensor from damage in a rear-impact crash, free of charge. The recall began June 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18159.
Click a tab for more information.