- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16NA377
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- This informational bulletin provides information on a Service Emission System Message and/or a Malfunction Indicator Lamp illuminated. This usually occurs after recently filling the DEF tank with the ignition in the on position due to some DEF fill equipment uses pumps that create a high level of temporary aeration of the DEF fluid being dispensed in the tank.
Click a tab for more information.