- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17296
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 17296 - Service Update. Certain vehicles equipped with a 9-speed transmission (RPO M3D) and diesel engine (RPO LH7), may have a delayed throttle response when shifting from reverse back to drive in less than 41Â°F/5Â°C cold weather temperatures. The engine light will not go on, and no DTCs will be stored. Dealers are to reprogram the transmission control module.
Click a tab for more information.