- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 26 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6218A
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when adjusting the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning controls the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning display is blank and/or various selections missing from radio Settings menu intermittently. Technicians will find the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning does change but the lower radio display is blank. Technician will need to update the radio using Service Programming System with the latest software.
Click a tab for more information.