- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5472E
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician related to vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. A technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P050D set as current or history. The technician is advised to first perform the SI diagnostic. That if the diagnostic fails to isolate the concern, then replace only the exhaust side SHLA's (Stationary Hydraulic Lash Adjuster) and to retest for the concern.
Click a tab for more information.