- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5517A
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary information communicates the following to the dealer. If an engine oil leak has been isolated to the front crankshaft seal, check for misfires low engine compression and/or cylinder leakage readings. These issues could cause excessive positive crankcase pressure leading to engine oil leaks.
Click a tab for more information.