- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 33 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brake Rotors/Hubs
1998 Chevrolet Express
If a driver continues to drive with a cracked rotor, the cracks could continue around the wheel mounting bolt circle and ultimately result in a wheel separation.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Rotor
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and multi-purpose passenger vehicles. One or both front brake rotor/hubs were built with an out-of-specification gray iron that can fail during the life of the vehicle.
- Dealers will inspect the rotors for a core date of "287" and, if found, replace the rotor.
Click a tab for more information.