- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brake Rotors/Hubs
1998 Chevrolet Express
If a driver continues to drive with a cracked rotor, the cracks could continue around the wheel mounting bolt circle and ultimately result in a wheel separation.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Rotor
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and multi-purpose passenger vehicles. One or both front brake rotor/hubs were built with an out-of-specification gray iron that can fail during the life of the vehicle.
- Dealers will inspect the rotors for a core date of "287" and, if found, replace the rotor.
Click a tab for more information.