- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 6 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 10 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 15 days ago
- May 1: General Motors Sued For Not Replacing Takata Airbag Inflators news | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,569 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.