- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 22 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 41 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 45 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Express
Worst 2003 Express electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- odometer reset itself to zero after battery was recharged2
- battery light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Express Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Express compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Express overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Express.