- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02058: GM/Tie Rod End Nut Inadequately Tightened
2003 Chevrolet Express
Separation of a tie rod can cause unexpected vehicle steering in some maneuvers and could cause a crash without prior warning.
Steering — Linkages — Tie Rod Assembly
- On certain vans, the right-hand tie rod end nut may not be tightened adequately. The nut can loosen resulting in separation of the tie rod from the steering knuckle.
- Dealers will tighten the tie rod end nut and, if necessary, replace the tie rod end. Owner notification began November 27, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.