- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 61 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Air Conditioner
2008 Chevrolet Express
This defect could result in a fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Cues, Inc. Is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 service vehicles built on various chassis equipped with carrier airv ceiling units, model nos. 68rv0010ba, 68rv0012ca, and 68rv0010ea. The heater element in these assemblies may be defective which could cause the unit to create smoke or sparks.
- Cues is working with carrier to remedy the affected vehicles. Repairs will be made by carrier free of charge. Please see carrier's defect report 09E-053. The safety recall began on January 5, 2010. Owners may contact carrier at 1-877-584-7059 or cues at 1-407-849-0190.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.