- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 20 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 24 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 26 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Air Conditioner
2009 Chevrolet Express
This defect could result in a fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Cues, Inc. Is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 service vehicles built on various chassis equipped with carrier airv ceiling units, model nos. 68rv0010ba, 68rv0012ca, and 68rv0010ea. The heater element in these assemblies may be defective which could cause the unit to create smoke or sparks.
- Cues is working with carrier to remedy the affected vehicles. Repairs will be made by carrier free of charge. Please see carrier's defect report 09E-053. The safety recall began on January 5, 2010. Owners may contact carrier at 1-877-584-7059 or cues at 1-407-849-0190.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.