- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17-NA-114
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO/SUPERCHARGER
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to Tighten the Charge Air Cooler Duct Clamp to correct a condition of an oil leak originating from either the inlet or outlet duct of the turbocharger due to the charge air cooler pipe clamp not being tightened properly.
Click a tab for more information.