- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5932B
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may complain of various concerns when using Bluetooth components. Technician should use the Preliminary Information to gather information from the customer on their Bluetooth device and the concern they are having before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center.
Click a tab for more information.