- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6208D
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates that when a customer or technician attempts to add a new transmitter to a vehicle following the adding transmitters without Service Programming System procedure the procedure will not complete and a message "Remote Learn Pending" will be displayed on the Driver Information Center. In the past to perform the new transmitter procedure only one previously learned transmitter was required but this is no longer the case. Now, two previously learned transmitters are required to be placed into the cup holder and then the new transmitter to be programmed placed in the transmitter pocket. If this new procedure is not followed, the "adding transmitters without Service Programming System" cannot be performed. The technician will be forced to add a transmitter using Service Programming System.
Click a tab for more information.