- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4681E
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a random bump, chuggle, or fishbite sensation when crowding the throttle slightly with the Torque Converter Clutch on while cruising at 35-60 miles per hour. Technician should follow all published Service Information diagnostics if the concern is repaired compare to a like vehicle with the same options.
Click a tab for more information.