- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4902M
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors Technical Assistance Center may ask for Global Diagnostic System 2 Session Log. Technician will need use Global Diagnostic System 2 to send the session logs to General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance on the vehicle in question.
Click a tab for more information.