- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5522C
2018 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of engine noise and/or a misfire. This may be caused by a broken rocker arm. A broken rocker arms that could result in the valve dropping to the cylinder, causing a catastrophic failure and the engine requires replacement due to cylinder head and block damage. If a broken rocker arm is found check to see if the valve dropped into the cylinder if so the engine will need to be replaced. On occasions the valve will not drop, reinstall any valve keepers and replace all the intake rocker arms.
Click a tab for more information.